- Reading strategies
- Writing a research-based argument
Some activities we did this week:
- Classified polygons, triangles and quadrilaterals
- Watched and (sang along to!) music videos on geometry
- Activated our schema (prior knowledge) while listening to the song "Rachel Delavoryas"
- Inferred about who Ms. Valenti's new neighbors are by using their recycling
- Practicing using our schema and inferring during independent reading
- Moved toward finishing our research-based argument essays
- Discovered the differences between solids, liquids and gases
- Began listing and understanding the properties of matter
- Participated in a Mystery Skype!
Have a wonderful vacation with your families!